The mission of Menlo Medical Clinic (MMC) is to provide the mid-peninsula community excellent primary and multi-specialty health care in a personalized fashion at affordable rates. MMC leads in providing health care in a multi-specialty setting.
- To ensure that patients feel cared for in all areas of our service from the moment they call for an appointment with a doctor, until their insurance is billed and payment received.
- To provide a professional and fulfilling work environment for employees and physicians that provides a fair income and allows a good quality of life.
- To provide value to Stanford Health Care, both professionally and economically.
Key Values and Beliefs
- We will care for patients as we would wish to be cared for ourselves.
- Integrity at every level will not be compromised.
- We will strive to deliver maximum value for every dollar spent.
- We value the personal lives of our employees and physicians.
- We value excellence in medical education at all staff levels.
- We recruit, train and re-train physicians and support staff to the highest level of service.
- We promote a family-like sense of common purpose within the clinic.
- We provide an efficient and pleasant environment to enhance caring for our patients.
- We provide the highest quality customer service, which addresses the customer's medical and financial issues.