Address: 321 Middlefield Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Appointments: (650) 498-6623
Hours: Wednesday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
My goal is to provide the highest quality of hearing healthcare to my patients.
Audiologists conduct diagnostic examinations, test for abnormalities in the hearing system and its many subcomponents, treat people with balance problems, and provide and fit hearing aids
- Comprehensive Hearing Testing
- Diagnosis and Counseling
- Hearing aids and Rehabilitation
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom ear molds, swim molds and noise reduction molds
Diagnostic Tests Include:
- Comprehensive Audiometric Evaluations -- pure tone air and bone conduction, and word discrimination testing to determine the degree and type of hearing loss.
- Tympanometry and Impedance Assessment -- for evaluation of middle ear function.
- Acoustic reflex testing – to evaluate the integrity of reflex neural pathways
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing -- to detect cochlear damage.
Diagnosis and Management
After testing is completed, I will thoroughly explain the results to help you understand the causes of hearing difficulty and symptoms you experience. The level and type of your hearing loss will be classified to recommend appropriate treatment and management options. If a medical intervention or further evaluation is indicated a referral will be made.